viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

At this moments I'm beginning a difficult term, because I have much courses so have lot to do. However I have very much goods expectations for its year because I'm very motivate and I have lot goods ideas for my central workshop and it's wonderful. My central workshop is photography and this moment I'm working with "estenopeica" camera, my elective workshop is ceramic and in this class also I have very much ideas and project. Besides like extracurriculars activities I'm doing Yoga and a little project with my friends and finally I'm volunteer in a dogs home. I hope that it term I can finish very goods.

2 comentarios:

  1. Is very beautiful to work for to care dogs without home. I hope you'll finish this term with the best results :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. http://blogginginvisualartsonfridays.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar