jueves, 19 de mayo de 2016

                                                                      Happiness 

      I think that is very difficult define the happiness because for me is a feeling very inexplicable and this depend of each personal experience, but in general I believe that is when the people feel us many positive emotions.
      In general the happiness in the people is associated with the valuation system and the priority for each person. Some people are happy with material things, like a car or a big house and other with spiritual aspects of the life, like living in peace. In my case I believe that I'm happy with simple things like with my cat, his name is Chakiro and I'm very happy with he waiting for me when arrive of University or anyplace, and he moves to me and I hug her, He's very soft.
      When I'm happy I'm not very express this very much because I'm a little reserved with my emotions, but in general I smile more than usual.
       I think that still I haven`t the happiness moment in my life, because I believe that I had have many moments happy and I wouldn't choose alone one, like have a big and great family, being study what I like and I could have said goodbye to my grandmother before she death.
      I think that we can collaborate with others' happiness always respecting the other emotions and other opinions.




   

4 comentarios:

  1. happiness is a complicated thing, but it's great and every happy moment must be remembered!
    salu2

    ResponderBorrar
  2. the fact that your cat can make you happy reveals that happiness can be found everywhere, make us responsible for search for it. I can be happy for example simply whit nice piece of food when i'm hungry

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This year, in the vacations I had to take care a cat (my mom never let me live with one) and gived to me moments of really really a lot of happy. I Agree with you! cats can be a very beauty friend and make our days nice with simple things.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. This year, in the vacations I had to take care a cat (my mom never let me live with one) and gived to me moments of really really a lot of happy. I Agree with you! cats can be a very beauty friend and make our days nice with simple things.

    ResponderBorrar