viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014


My favourite films. 

I love the cinema because I think that is very interesting see a story in a screen which is similar or very different to my life, or like I would like my life was like, or like I don’t would like. Also is very interesting like these representations can wake up very many emotions in us, for example, happiness, sadness, pain, anguish, hope and others. When I see a movie and I cry or laugh, I feel like if these free me.

Generally I like the “black cinema” films, it’s related to crime, gansters, mafia, psychopatics, and others similar theme. Nevertheless my favourite filmmaker don’t characterized only for this topics in his movies, he is Tarantino and his movies are very good because he mixed many elements like music, wardrobe, scenes and dialogs which form a great result. His film I preferred to me is Pulp Fiction because I think that it movie have interesting and entertaining storyline, good actors and the music is very catchy, it song say: girl you’ll a woman soon, please come take my hand. I adore it! 

7 comentarios:

  1. I prefer Reservoir dogs, but Tarantino is amazing. He blend drama and comedy perfectly.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That song is singed by Urge Overkill, I love it too! And that film is a masterpiece.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. this movie i saw in the school, in the class of language and comunication, it was favourite film of my teacher.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Tarantino's films are very strong, i like the mix of violence and humor in this case... and the music in his movies are great !

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I like Tarantino to! the blood scene is the best !

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Pulp Fiction is a very nice film, I like this director, Tarantino's films are a good mix of blood, humour and an interesting narration.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. like you I love the soundtrack of this movie, my favorite song is in the previous part to a cocaine overdose. I'll leave the link for you to remember ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9FLqDZDDsg

    ResponderBorrar