viernes, 6 de junio de 2014

The artist that I admire.

The artist that I admire is Sergio Larraín, because I adore the photography and he is one of the photographer more important in our country, but it wasn’t always this way because he was stranger for many years here. His father is a famous modernist architect.

Sergio Larraín photography studied in Míchigan University, he come back to Chile in 1951, his first exhibition was in Santiago in 1953 and his first book “El rectángulo en la mano” was published in 1963 and it´s very coveted.

His photography are filling of emotions, beauty, frankness and close because I think that he is a very creative person and for this he can manage it. I like that they are in white and black because it is more impressive.

His photography are in many museums in many countries like New York, Frances, Brazil and Chile of course!


The most important for me is that he lived in Ovalle from 70’s and he died there in 2012. Ovalle is a place where I live and I really like. 

6 comentarios:

  1. Very beautiful and interesting his photography work, I liked!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love the photos of Sergio Larraín, you too will be a great photography Karen<3 !

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I never see this photograph before, I like the houses behind the girl and the horse!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. his works are very expressive, i like the photo in black and white.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. The photos of Sergio are so beauty, nice work !

    ResponderBorrar
  6. His photographs are incredible, us expose the people is amazing

    ResponderBorrar