jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016






My best holidays 

      My best holidays was in México the last year, specifically in Oaxaca. In 2014 I was in a student exchange in Universidad Autónoma de México, and the people in charge organized us a trip with all students exchange for a long weekend to the beach. This was great because I could know some México's beaches like Mazunte, Zipolite, Veracruz.

      Despite of high degree of temperature (40 approximate) I like it because I didn't know none beach in my country with cristalline and hot water. Other aspect that I liked very much, was that the holidays were with student of other country like Colombia, Argentina, Venezuela, Germany, Spain and Chile of course.

     The place that I loved, was Mazunte because the landcape mixing beach with jungle and the people there, they are very friendly. The one thing that I didn't like was the mosquito because we had to use repellent and sun block all the time.

      I know that in México there is a beach very more idyllic like Cancún, but the magic of my holidays were my UNAM classmates and learned new things of other countries. 


 

3 comentarios:

  1. I hope some day travel to Mexico and swimming in that crystalline and warm water!! good experience

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, what a beautiful place. It looks great, but I can't stand the mosquitoes and high degrees, so I dont think that places as a desirable destiny. Anyway, it's good to see you enjoyed it!
    Have a nice weekend, regards.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I would visit Mexico, But honestly I can not stand the heat.

    ResponderBorrar