jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2016




A Country I'd like to visit 


I'd like to visit many countries in all my life but in this moment I'll chose one country: Argentina, because I went there three years ago and I liked it very much, the people and the landscape, but I was there very little time and only in one city: Bariloche, for this reason I'd like to know more about this country. In spite that I live very near of this country I don't know very much because in general in my country doesn't have good references of Argentina, in general we think that the "argentinos" are very arrogant and smug but I don't think this because when I visited this country, they were very polite with me. On the other side, I have listened to that in art area they are more advanced than we are.
When I visit Argentina, I'll talk to many people and ask them about "What do they think about we?", I'll go to all museum and parks. I would like study a postgraduated there, something relatd with film.


3 comentarios: