jueves, 30 de junio de 2016



                      

My experience using blogs in the english class.






Before starting I must admit that I don't like much write in the English blog because it's hard for me, but I have understood that it's a very good tool for learn to express in other language. I think that in general finally all have enjoyed writing ours different experiences in english because we have learned to know us and to correct ours mistakes in the english writing. I believe that en my case I have progress writing in english because before I don't feel prepared for express my opinion in a text with more that 50 words in english, but now I feel that I can do it despite that I must look for some words in a dictionary but less before. In the future I would like include in the blogs more exercise of

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario