martes, 21 de junio de 2016

                                                        My career

       I like very much Visual Art because it's a career that have helped me to grow like a person and like a professional and I think that I cold't study other career because I tried this but finished to concluded that the art is my true vocation.
       In my opinion the advantages of my career are that in all its areas you must apply the creativity and If you are a creative person, you won't have problems and will get very good result. For other side, the disadvantages are that sometimes you need many times for make a single work because its'n easy like resolve a mathematician problems, because you need a good idea for resolve your work and sometimes the good ideas don't arrive.
      My career is well know because always has been the visual arts in the world but sometimes the people don't understand like this is focus on in the professional area because is complicated understand that a person study for become a painter or sculptor because they don't earn money, but this is so.
      I think that the only requirements to study visual arts is have the attitude and believe that you are a creative person. The benefits for study it are become a person with many abilities in different areas like the creative, like social critical and like a good person.
     The true is that we never know where finishing work because, generally the arts haven't a specific place for work. And talking to money... money? I don't know if I earn money but I will know that will be doing some that I love.
     
     

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario