viernes, 24 de junio de 2016



Subject this semester






In my case is very easy choose a subject that I enjoyed this semester because I only have one subject: English. But for other side is a little sad the fact that I can't graduate of this career because I fell behind with English.


We have two times a week this subject, and it were very difficult for me at the beginning because I did not want go to the University only for this class because I had that travel from Ovalle to Santiago all week, but then I begin to enjoy this class because is very entertaining and interactive, and I think that I have learned and improved a lot of english in this semester, the only I don't like do is this blogs jajaja. A important element in this subject had been the teacher, because she help us to progress because is very difficult for somebody learn english, like to me especially in the listening.


I think that I learned to be more patient and more persistent in the english areas and also learned many new words, so my vocabulary is bigger this semester.









No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario