martes, 28 de junio de 2016

                                                                    

The Music



I think that it's the post more difficult for me in this semester because I don't enjoy much the music in general and I believe that I'm one of the few person that don't enjoy this. In my opinion it's something about a habit because when I was a child I lived in a little city with my grandfather and my grandmother and we were very silents. My grandfather generally was very contemplative because he could be hours siting in the garden looking the people walking in the street and I sat to her side and draw her, and my grandmother did the job of the home and teacher me to cook, now I think that it was a little male chauvinist but enjoyed much lived with they.


I believe that for this I take pleasure in the silence and despite I like dancing I don't know much about music genre. When I'm in my home I remember a song that I like, listen this and then I can`t follow listening more about this artist because I get bored and this transforms in a noise for me. And go to the concert isn't a great landscape for me.








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario