jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016


My favourite song or music album

      I believe that this will be the post more difficult for me, because I don't enjoy very much the music in general, when I say this the people say me that it's very strange, because all people enjoy this. For me, it has a simple explanation: when I was a child, lived with my grandparents in a little city (Ovalle), our home was very calm because they didn't listen to much music and our life was very peaceful. I think that for this reason, I don't get to listen to music all the time and I prefer to be in a more quiet place, besides I'm living alone and is very easy to get this. 
      When I'm in my house and want to listen to one song that I remember, I look for this in youtube and repeat this for a very long time until that this bores me, and I switch it off, I know that it's very stranger for the vast majority of people but is usual for me. 
      Is for all this reason that today I couldn't find one song or album for write about this because it would be a invention for leave of the steap, but I'm a person very true (lie, only in occassions jajajaj).

 

2 comentarios:

  1. Sometimes it happens the same with me, I listen a song repeatedly until I get bored of it.
    Anyway, is a curious thing what you explained. For me I can imagine life without music (like Nietzsche said), but although it's difficult to me to imagine your situation I think is a respectable feeling.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Also I need and enjoyd to be in silent, I like the music but sometimes the music saturates me.

    ResponderBorrar