lunes, 25 de abril de 2016

Karen Karen Tabilo Tabilo

        My name is Karen Tabilo Tabilo. I was born in Ovalle, a small and quiet city. My mother is Melva Tabilo and I met my father when I had twenty one years old. I haven't brothers but I have many cousins and they are like my brothers.
        I studied in Santa Teresa School until that I had fifteen years old, then I studied in Pucará School, in this place I had very good friends and I graduated here.
        I studied publicity in Santiago of Chile University three years but I wasn't happy here. In twenty eleven I changed my career from publicity to visual arts in Chile of University, and this was a good decision. The past year I was in student exchange in Mexico, it was very interesting because it's beautiful place and the art is very important, but I prefer our country because here the men are less sexist and the women are more respected.
        I chose the photography workshop as minor because I lovely the photography and I work like photographer freelancer. Too I like dancing and the past year in my free times I went to arabe dance class.
        I adore the animals and the animal rights are very important for me, for this reason I'm vegetarian since a five years. In Ovalle with my mother we have seven cats and one dog. We love them!




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario