jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2016


Summer holidays

      When I think in my future summer holidays, the first that comes to my mind is my family, but ALL my family. I would like to visit a place with my family named Guanaqueros, it's a little beach located near of La Serena, because before always we went to holidays together there, but it has been a little difficult the last vacations.
      This has been complicated because we rented a big house (we are a big family, thirty approximately, counting cousins, uncles, grandchildren, and others) every years and the last years this house was sold, now is an ardous work to find a house where we can be all together. It was a sad announcement for us. 
      My family is from Ovalle, fourth region of Coquimbo and we like very much visit Guanaqueros because is a nice, quiet, a little beach and besides it's very near. When we holidays there, we take turns to do domestic activities like cook, wash the dishes, wash the bathrooms, order the rooms, and others, this activities was divided in groups of mothers, pathers, sons, and special activities for more littles like the grandsons. 
      These memories are somethings beautiful for me because we went together to the beach, to take a stroll, have a breakfast, lunch, dinner, all was together. The worst part was for example sometimes some people ate on foot, because the chairs weren't enough, or use the shower because the wait was eternal, but I suppose that it happens in all big families.





2 comentarios:

  1. The older we get, the more difficult it is for the whole family to get together, it's a shame because the family vacation of childhood is the best I can remembe

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I imagine that is funny vacation with a big family as your family. And more when the holidays is in the beach

    ResponderBorrar